Friday, July 30, 2010

Playdate!

Earlier this week I got to baby sit our neighbor's 18 month old while his parents celebrated their 3 year anniversary. Weston is basically a perfect kid so it was so fun playing with him all day. Just saying...usually babysitting makes me less excited about having my own kids but now I want one just like Weston!

we started the day with sidewalk chalk.

Then we walked to the park with Britney and Olivia. (another pest control wife and her daughter)
Posing on the fire engine


His Zoolander pose!
He liked our new photo book.
We played baseball and with playdough then...

We made cookies as an anniversary gift for his parents.
We used this picture to make an anniversary card.



He kept sneaking the dough the little rascal...
Almost done...

Fun! I hope we have a playdate again sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just made cookies. Yummy.

    He's a cute boy. I wish we lived closer and you could watch Gwenevere for us. I'm sure would enjoy hanging out with her Auntie too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive