Sunday, October 17, 2010

undetailed updates

I haven't really had any blog time during this strenuous semester so instead of writing about things we're doing, I'm just going to make a list of things I would write about if I had time...Make sense? Not really...but it helps me remember.

~Justin's Baptism
~Quick trip to Portland
~Ectopic Prego
~My Conference birthday
~Lost and found Sale
~Good bye to Ruby
~Ironic Moped accident
~House pictures
~Alien Dance

I guess life is filled with so many adventures that we just can't write them all down...but I'm going to try and start right now...

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to see you guys are staying super busy. The busier you are the faster Christmas will come. I have about a million questions running through my head to ask you guys but I'll wait till you have some time to talk. I can't wait to see you guys and hang out with you. Giving you hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive