Friday, February 4, 2011

Guess who's graduating???

It's me...it's really me! After 7 years since I graduated high school I will be a college graduate!! I just found out that I was accepted for summer student teaching which is going to take place at a year-round school in Salt Lake.

The summer student teaching program is only for people that would not be able to teach in the Fall. I applied because Max will be finishing his paramedic certifications at the end of July and we are going back to Oregon to work! So... come fall we will be back in our homeland...if everything goes according to plan. But I do know for sure that I'm graduating in August!!!!!

I never thought this day would come...and honestly it still hasn't... 6 more months!
Also, this is my last winter in Utah...for the time being at least! That is reason to celebrate!

5 comments:

  1. YIPPEE! THIS IS ME SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT!

    I was actually thinking about calling you yesterday to see if you had heard if you would be student teaching in the summer or fall. I'm so excited for you. The next 7 months are going to fly by. I know you'll be really busy with classes but make sure you spend a lot of time with your Friends, because you are going to miss your college friends so much once you move. So make the most of your last winter in Utah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That is so great Boo!! and I am uber excited you guys will be here for FOREVER!! haha, probably not, but still hopefully for a while!!! And YAY for no more winters in Utah!! I don't know about you, but I HATE snow and the idea of never going back to Idaho makes me very happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. and how did you get that collage at the top of your blog?! I want one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats rebecca! i'm glad you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've decided that I'm more sad about this than anything. Because you'll leave us and I'm selfish like that. but still, I'm happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive