Sunday, March 30, 2014

40 Weeks

Technically speaking, I'm only 39 weeks and 6 days and my due date isn't until tomorrow but today, Sunday, I was dressed and my hair was brushed and my husband was home. With the stars all aligned, we decided that we should do a due date photo shoot. Baby boy still has about 24 hours to be "on time" but chances are he will be late and induced on April 5th. Also, this weekend, Charlie got some nasty sickness and is fevery and vomity so we wouldn't mind if baby brother took a little more time cooking on the inside while Charlie gets better, also, I don't really want to make anyone watch my grumpy, sick toddler while we are in the hospital. (This may or may not be causing me significant stress)  
Anyway, back to our photo shoot...any photo shoot with Max turns out to be a laugh attack and then digresses into Max burying himself into our bushes..?..

Moving On....here is my massively huge belly at (almost) 40 weeks!










And then there is my dreamy husband!



And there you have it. We are excited for baby brother to come and eager for Charlie to get healthy!

2 comments:

  1. I love these so much. And look at you two mastering your camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha!

    Amazing...and so true, Max always ends up in bushes (?)

    Come on April 3RD!!!! That's the lucky day...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive