Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Puddles and Capes

So life just got crazy there for a little bit. We've been busy with Halloween, flipping two of the rental houses, a trip to California, Charlie's birthday, and temporarily moving out of our house for a couple days while our cabinets were finished and the lead was removed. Most of these will be future blog posts. But here are some photos from before our life got a little crazy. 

We got some good puddle jumping in









Then, I had my boys pick out some fabric for their capes and my cousin made these awesome capes and masks. So, they run around with those now.










So, yes we are still alive, and our house is protected by some pretty great super heroes!

2 comments:

  1. Does Charlie love his Monkey Backpack? I love that he's wearing it with his Halloween costume. Oh and the cross eyed picture is adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive