Our first attempt going to a Pumpkin Patch this year was a fail because we got there after it closed. I remembered last year when we went it had closed but we were allowed to stay late which is what I was hoping because they have dreamy sunsets over the corn fields. Apparently this wasn't the case this time. When we arrived, Max asked a worker if we could still go in and take some pictures. They said that would be fine while they were closing up different parts of the farm. But it would probably only be about 10 minutes. We thought that was super gracious of them.
So we tried to get some rapid photos of the boys, then they got a couple minutes to play on the playground before we were officially kicked out.


Edwin was grumpy and tired.
So then I had to promise my boys that I would take them back on a following weekday after we picked Charlie up from school. 






So much suspense for part two! ;)
ReplyDelete