Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Due Date

(November 26th 2020) 

Thanksgiving 2020 was also the day that baby Walter was due! I have never once had a baby on or before my due date so we expected this day to come and go without holding a baby in our arms. But we have made it a tradition to do something else fun on the due dates. Not everything went according to plan since the take-out dinner we were planning didn't work out due to it being Thanksgiving, and I ended up cooking on my due date. ha! But we did take these super awkward photos so we can all remember this giant belly. 






I think Edwin was more grumpy about us making him be in a photo than having a baby brother. He kinda likes Walter. 



Photos get weird around here. 


Poor Max, good thing he's strong! 


 See, he's happy. 



Anyway,Walter came 5 days later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive