Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Checklist

So much has happened in the last little bit and I know I will get distracted before I get it all out here so here is a list of everything for you to mull over in the meantime


  • to Oregon
  • Rafting-to Idaho
  • Tacoma (washington)
  • Back to Oregon
  • Back to California
  • Baseball
  • Kelly and Toby
  • Back to Oregon
  • New home
  • Max the Handyman 
  • OMSI
  • Charlie's 10 month
Yup, I think that's a pretty generic list of everything we've done and the states we've covered over and over again in the last couple of weeks. I know you are now hooked and therefore I will start blogging...


2 comments:

  1. Sitting here on pins and needles. Better blog it all NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really peaked my curiosity when you mentioned "new home" You might be getting many calls from me if you don't spill soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive