Oh how I love OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) It is one of the most wonderful places in Oregon. When we were moving back to Oregon last year Max and I discussed many of the Oregon things that we would finally get to do. OMSI was near the top of that list. We never went because it was kind of expensive and life just got really busy with a new baby. I went a ton as a kid, with school field trips and during the summer when my cousins had a season pass. Max and I also went as DARE camp counselors in high school . So this year, we thought, "hey, we're grown ups, we can get an OMSI membership if we want." We know we have been adults for quite awhile but sometimes we still have those moments when we realize that we make money and can spend it how we want. Anyway, we can say we did it for Charile but I'm pretty sure Max and I are a little more excited than Charlie. It is only 3 miiles from our house and a perfect place to "get out" even if it's pouring down rain. Point is, I could go on and on about how excited I am to go to OMSI. Charlie and I have gone twice already. Max will come with us this weekend when we go with some cousins. And here are some pictures... Charlie loves it too!
Anyway, we haven't even explored half of the museum so we will be doing that all year long.
I want to go!
ReplyDelete