It seems like every other blog post on here is a check list of what I
want to write about. Once again, I'm falling behind but usually that means we are just having so much fun that there isn't time to write about it. That or maybe this tiny little life form inside me sucks out every last bit of energy I have. I've been working on our rafting trip post from nearly a month ago and find it daunting to write about a week long trip, hopefully I will get it done soon. In the meantime, here is a checklist of the other stuff I'm eventually going to write about.
- Rafting the Snake
- Color Run
- Baby #2
- Tualatin Stake Triathlon
- Charlie's growing up
- Upstairs bathroom
- Weekend in Prineville
We also have a ton of exciting events coming up in the future which will definitely be blog worthy. These include:
- Max's Birthday (he turns the big two-seven tomorrow)
- My Birthday (two weeks after Max's)
- DC/NY/PA trip in mid-October
- Halloween
- Charlie's Birthday
In the meantime, enjoy this adorable picture of Charlie more than ready to spend a week with grandma while we went rafting.
your little family has been busy doing so many fun things. I can't wait to read about all your adventures.
ReplyDelete