| so creepy..hairy face |
Luckily Max got home before it was dark so we went back outside and took some more. Still not so flattering. I really can't believe how huge I am. haha! Here I am 31 weeks along. I don't know how much more that baby boy can grow. Yikes.
The good news is that I think I feel a lot better this pregnancy. I don't really have any aches or pains. I can still run while pushing the jogging stroller even though I can't go as far as I used to. However, I don't go as often because sometimes just sitting on the couch sounds a lot more relaxing. A couple days ago I wanted to see if I could still do push-ups and I could. Granted, I don't have to go down as far seeing how my belly hits the floor before I get my chest all the way down.
I remember last pregnancy that the top of my big belly would sting quite often. I have felt that occasionally this time but it seems much more rare. My back feels great and strong, it gets a little tired if I sit for too long. Overall, I get more exhausted by the end of the day and sometimes I feel like I am a bottomless pit during meals (or between meals...or all the time) I strongly dislike dropping things on the floor because of the extra effort it takes to pick it up. With all this rapid weight gain I am definitely feeling exhausted with simple tasks such as tackling Charlie to get his shoes on or carrying him up the stairs when he wont go up himself.
I love feeling this boy constantly moving. It seems that he has become much more active in the last 2 weeks. I love watching my belly warble and wondering what his little personality will be like.
And here are some other pictures we took from that evening and I will put them here because I'm not sure where else to put them.
| My dashing 2-year-old |
| My cheesy 2-year-old |
| He got to the top of the stairs and did a little dance! |
| He really does love his mama! |
Yeah for belly shots!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better this time around. Being pregnant is so much fun! I miss it...
Charlie is so stinkin cute.(especially when he's trying to push you away "geez mom")
Adorable, all of you.
I'm glad Max made it home before it was dark (for once)
I know what you mean, Buck is only home when it's too dark, so I've had this same issue. But hey- you're looking good with all your majestic hair! And the sun rays in your self portrait are epic! I bet you feel better this time because of all your exercising- makes me sad because I feel pretty painful all the time and I know I could have helped that if I would have been more active early on. Boo. But hello! A stinging on the top of your belly?!?!!!! Does it feel like a 3rd degree burn?! Because I have that SO BAD right now and had it with June too and I'm wondering if you're having the same issue. We need to discuss this further on the phone.... because nobody else I know can seem to relate...
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful baby belly. You are looking soooooo good.
ReplyDelete