Charlie and I cleaned out the old pool. (which has been the best $1 I've ever spent)
He thought jumping and making the water splash as hard as he could was the best thing ever.
This was Charlie flexing his muscles for me...he always has to make that face!
Miles loves being outside too. I guess it's especially great when you have a crazy big brother to watch.
We got to have some Popsicle time too!
Fish Face!
And a big thanks to Uncle James for sharing his amazing Tonka trucks! We have really been enjoying them!
| And it's not very often that Charlie looks and smiles at the Camera so I'd say this one is a winner! |
And this is how we start our summer! I'm secretly hoping to put Miles in the dump truck and take some pictures...we'll see how that goes.
I love it! Charlie looks like a preschooler in these...and Miles, just adorable. Yeah for nice weather! But your right, don't hang up those umbrellas just yet.
ReplyDelete