Saturday, August 29, 2015

Overalls

So we have some incredible retired neighbors that love gardening. The sad part is that no one can see their yard. We are the closest neighbors to them and we can' t even see their yard. They said we could come take photos there anytime we wanted. They must have seen us always taking photos in our yard. So a week or so ago they specifically e-mailed Max saying we should go take photos in their yard while they are out of town because the flowers will all be gone soon. We can't say no to a photo shoot so early one morning I dressed the boys in overalls and went into their yard. The boys were being adorable at first then I just got really nervous as they were picking flowers and destroying the rock water fountain. Anyway, I still feel like we got some good photos...











Then we got back to our not-as-pretty yard and Charlie pushed his brother around on the tractor and they looked like little farm boys and it was sweet!

Anyway, there's a random rapid photo shoot for you. Also, I've been on a blogging roll and have done about 5 posts in the last couple days...so keep scrolling and enjoying our exciting life :)

3 comments:

  1. I love little boys in Overalls, but I think I've said that before. ;-) Cute little tracker too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw someone on facebook post a little something about boys and I fell in love with what she said "Little boys get called a lot of things. But it is often forgotten just how sensitive they are. Boys are so much more than rough and tumble. I can feel how much love they have inside them." You are so blessed to be the mother of two very beautiful loving boys. I love their wild side but I also love the tender kind and loving side. You are raising your boys to become great fathers and hard workers. I love that about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you never pass up the chance to take some photos. :) so fun your neighbors have a beautiful yard. Ever since we've lived here I've wanted to take some photos in my neighbor's impressive garden and rows of corn!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive