And my kids were in love with any tractor-like object they found, so they had a blast!
He would want me to take a photo in of him in front of the flowers then look like this...
Glowing Tulips!
The following sequence are my kids dancing like wild banshees in front of the flowers, I don't know what promoted this. Miles has some intense faces.
Then this guy that looked really professional asked if we wanted him to take our picture. We let him and our kids even looked at the camera, and he had some great lines....but alas, they turned out blurry...yet I'm still putting them on the blog.
After a bunch of photos we would let them have tractor time
And here is the "jumping off the bench, until Miles tripped and fell on his face" series of photos.
A little cooperation please....
hahaha...this one is my favorite, all of their eyes are closed.
Then the boys wanted to take some photos...so this is ALL them.
Does that not look like a backdrop? It's all real, I promise!
Charlie instructed us on when to spin and kiss. He's turning into quite the bossy little photographer.
Tulip fire!
And they were just cute walking back to the car.
Anyway, I'm sure my photo commentary was annoying but this was quite the fun evening among the tulips. It was the perfect way to start off the warm part of spring!!
















































































This always kills me! I REALLY need to come to this festival!
ReplyDelete